In summer, people are divided into two conditional groups: one wants light food, they switch to salads and easily lose weight, others are tempted by ice cream, refreshing sugary drinks, and frequent barbecues in nature. The coach of the REBOOT sports studios, Ksyusha Bogoyavlenskaya, believes that everything should be in moderation, and instead of strict restrictions, she recommends diversifying summer days with training and taking care of the body.
It’s no secret that breakfast is the main meal of the day. It starts the digestive processes, gives us energy and mood for the whole day. It is important not only not to skip breakfast, but also to learn how to choose the right foods so that the first meal is both nutritious and balanced. Here’s how to do it.
Information about the intense heat and scorching sun delights sunbathers and upsets those with health problems. But you need to be careful with both categories of people: because of the high temperature, the heartbeat increases, the pressure rises, the blood thickens, the body dehydrates. This can provoke heatstroke, blood clots, even in people with iron health.
Tightened, raised arms are becoming a goal for many who play sports. Handwork is not only about aesthetics: posture, metabolism, and coordination are improved in the process. Olga Likhareva, coach of REBOOT sports studios, shares an effective complex that everyone will repeat.
The right vegetables, green and low in calories, are free of fat, cholesterol, and unhealthy additives. The composition is more than transparent: the task is only to steam the dish or with minimal use of oil.
How to remove the belly fat and whether it makes sense to pump up the abs – these questions worry girls not only before the bathing season. Many of them have been struggling with unwanted deposits for years, but the result never comes. Before you start pumping the abs hard, let’s look at the reasons for the appearance of excess belly fat.(more…)
Modern work and life require non-standard solutions – creativity has become the emblem of a whole social class. We will tell you how to develop creative thinking and curiosity in order to become an interesting conversationalist and creative employee.
Girls and guys who dream of big and firm buttocks do not always suspect how feasible the task is. We are not talking about a fantastic time frame in the form of a week or a month, but we know for sure: with stable training, the result appears quite quickly.
Dinner is the most important meal of the day and plays a key role in losing weight. A properly selected menu for the evening will not only help you lose weight in a short time, but will also improve the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, give energy and vigor in the morning and even change the quality of your sleep (it is scientifically proven that after a hearty and late dinner – people have nightmares or just unpleasant, incomprehensible dreams).
What to cook for dinner
If your goal is to lose weight, remember the main rules of dinner:
1. Do not use complex carbohydrates (pasta, cereals, potatoes). In the evening, protein and fiber should prevail on your plate.
2. The serving size should not be large. Dinner should be 20-30% of the daily value. That is, the largest meals in terms of volume are breakfast and lunch.
3. Have dinner 3 hours before bedtime.
From the point of view of the balance of micronutrients – an ideal dinner option is a light salad. We offer you 7 variants of this dish at once so that your weekly menu is as varied as possible.
Salad with tuna
1. Lettuce leaves 2. Canned tuna – 1 can 3. Cucumber – 1 piece 4. Boiled eggs – 3 pieces 5. Sour cream or olive oil – for dressing
1. Tear lettuce leaves. 2. Cut cucumbers and eggs into cubes. 3. Add the tuna. 4. Season with olive oil or low-fat sour cream.
1. Cut the cucumber, eggs and crab sticks into cubes. 2. Add corn and finely chopped dill. 3. Season with classic yoghurt with a small amount of mustard and salt.
1. Arugula – 70 gr 2. Cucumber – 1 pc 3. Cherry – 100 gr 4. Light salted salmon – 150 gr 5. Bell pepper – 1 pc 6. Olive oil
1. Rinse the arugula and dry it. 2. Cut the cucumber into half rings, cut the cherry in half, and cut the bell pepper into cubes. 3. Cut the salmon into small pieces. 4. Combine everything and fill with olive oil
1. Couscous – 100 g (dry) 2. Feta cheese – 100 g 3. Bell pepper – 1 piece 4. Cherry tomatoes – 100 g 5. Cilantro 6. Olive oil
1. Pour 150 ml of boiling water over the couscous, add 2 tsp of olive oil and salt. 2. Cut the bell pepper and feta into cubes, halves the cherry. 3. Add ready-made couscous, mix and add cilantro.
1. Canned beans – 1 can 2. Corn – 1 can 3. Cucumber – 1-2 pcs 4. Rye croutons – 1 pack 5. Sour cream or classic yogurt 6. Salt
1. Cut the cucumbers into cubes, add the beans and corn squeezed from the juice; and croutons. 2. Season with salt and sour cream or classic yogurt.
1. Funchoza – 100 gr (dry) 2. Cucumber – 1 pc 3. Bell pepper – 1 pc 4. Carrots – 1 pc 5. Soy sauce for dressing
1. Pour funchoza with boiling water for 5-7 minutes. 2. Cut the cucumber, carrots and peppers into thin strips. 3. Fry carrots with peppers in a pan with a little oil (5-7 minutes). 4. Combine fried vegetables, cucumber and funchose. Season with a little soy sauce.