Fitness workout for weight loss
you can attend effective weight loss workouts that will help you not only get rid of extra pounds and correct your figure but also improve your health. Before deciding on the choice of direction, it is necessary to study the nuances of each of them.
Types of fitness workouts for weight loss
Fitness for weight loss is conventionally divided into 3 types of training:
- Cardio. Fitness exercises have a positive effect on the body as a whole. In one workout, you can burn at least 500 kcal.
- Interval. Performing fitness exercises for weight loss at a super-intense pace with short rest breaks.
- Power. Calorie burning occurs due to the high load on the body (circular training). Implying the use of additional sports equipment (barbells, dumbbells).
Monotonous exercises can lose their effectiveness over time. Therefore, it is recommended to combine different types of training. This will allow not only to get rid of extra pounds, but also to model a figure. On the Internet, you can now find fitness video lessons for weight loss. Of course, following them, you can additionally exercise at home, but only a fitness instructor can develop an effective individual program.
Effective workouts for weight loss
The choice of fitness workouts for beginners for weight loss is huge. Aerobic exercise is what unites them. Fat burning occurs only if the pulse rises to a certain level, which stimulates the process of lipolysis. To ensure effective weight loss will be able to constant vigorous loads in non-stop mode. Consider the most popular fat burning workouts.
The modern way to lose weight fast is interval training. Allows you to get rid of extra pounds and tighten the body in a short time. In addition, training significantly increases the endurance of the body. The duration is 20-40 minutes. The alternation of physical exercises of different intensity is the basis of interval training. During such a workout for weight loss, the body works to the limit. Therefore, this type has contraindications. Before starting classes, it is recommended to consult a doctor.
Strength training – work with simulators or your own weight, with a gradual increase in load. Over time, other types of fitness classes lose their effectiveness, so it is necessary to supplement them with strength exercises. The metabolic rate depends on the mass of the muscles, since they are the main consumer of calories obtained from food. Strength training will keep it going. Calories are burned not only during the session, but also throughout the day after it ends. Compliance with the training regimen will save the result for a long time.
Aerobics includes a whole range of classes, which necessarily include strength exercises, which involve working with simulators and your own weight. High intensity classes require a certain physical preparation. Power aerobics allows you to get rid of extra pounds, tones muscles. In one workout, you can burn at least 500 kcal. Aerobics is a great way to prevent age-related muscle loss.
Training involves performing a set of exercises for all muscle groups in several approaches. Between cycles there is no pause for rest, or it lasts no more than 3 minutes. The intensity of the program affects the calorie expenditure. For an hour of training, on average, you can burn 560 kcal.
Other types of training
There are other types of fitness training for weight loss and body modeling:
- Tabata. Super intensive training allows you to work out all muscle groups. Lesson, lasting 20 minutes, allows you to burn 480 kcal.
- Fitmix. Intense training includes vigorous and static exercises. Promotes effective weight loss, strengthening the muscle frame. One lesson allows you to burn at least 360 kcal.
- Workout. Training involves using your own weight. During the lesson, alternate jumping rope, pull-ups, plank, push-ups with squats. In one workout, you can burn up to 600 kcal.
The average duration of a weight loss session should be at least 40 minutes. This is the optimal interval for achieving the goal. A half-hour workout will be ineffective. A complex of cardio and strength fitness exercises will ensure healthy weight loss. A qualified fitness instructor will competently build a program, taking into account the individual characteristics of a person.