How to enlarge breasts without plastic surgery. Exercises, massages, life hacks
Breast augmentation is one of the most popular plastic surgeries in the modern world. According to statistics, girls from 27 to 42 years old turn to plastic surgeons. Most often, they decide for an operation after completing breastfeeding, when the breast not only decreases in size, but also loses its elasticity.
It is known that breast augmentation surgery is not a cheap pleasure (in Moscow, prices start at 200 thousand rubles). In addition, plastic surgery sometimes leads to undesirable consequences, and for some they are completely contraindicated.
If you want to enlarge your breasts, restore firmness and beauty to it, but are not ready to go under the knife, try the so-called “home methods”, which, provided that they are done comprehensively and regularly, can really lead to good results.
How to enlarge breasts at home
The female breast is made up of several types of tissue: skin, mammary glands, adipose tissue and muscle tissue. Based on this, it is clear that in order for the breast to increase, complex work with each of these types of tissues is necessary.
So, the path to a beautiful breast begins with the simplest and most obvious – with posture.
Correct posture is the basis, and not only of a toned chest, but of the whole body. As soon as you take your shoulders back and lift your chin, you will immediately notice how your chest will take on a beautiful shape. If you monitor your posture all the time, your chest will visually increase.
Strengthening the muscles of the back and chest
By working on the muscles of the back and chest, you can also achieve good results in the struggle for beautiful breasts and increase their size.
Exercises for the muscles of the back and chest can be performed both at home, with a minimum set of equipment, and in the gym on the simulators intended for this.
Exercises to help strengthen muscles and enlarge breasts
- Hand clapping is one of the easiest exercises to do at home or even in the office. It is recommended to perform the exercises while sitting or standing. Raise your palms to face level and bring them together. At the same time, the elbows are apart and parallel to the floor. We do claps with our palms without unclenching our fingers. Start with 10 reps and then work your way up.
- Reduction of the shoulder blades. Starting position: standing, legs together, hands at the waist. We take our shoulders back and bring the shoulder blades together, trying to reach each other with our elbows behind our backs. We linger in this position for up to 30 seconds, and then repeat several more times.
- Wall. Sit on the floor in a yoga pose with your back against the wall so that your head, shoulder blades, lower back, and pelvis are pressed against the wall. We press up: in the initial position, the arms are spread out to the sides and bent at an angle of 90 degrees – and then they stretch upward, slowly unbending – but at the same time not looking up from the wall. Do at least 10 reps.
- Hyperextension is a very effective exercise, suitable for those in the gym. Starting position: on the simulator, feet under the lower roller, the upper roller is in the hips, the body seems to hang in a diagonal. We tilt the body down to an angle of 60 degrees. We rise back until the moment, until the body is aligned in a straight line with the legs. At this point, you need to linger for 1-2 seconds and contract the muscles of the back and buttocks. Do 10 reps.
- Pull-ups are a classic for strengthening the muscles of the back and chest. Grasp the bar with a wide grip and draw in your stomach. Using the muscles in your back, start pulling yourself up until your chin is flush with the bar. Slowly straighten your arms and return to the starting position. Repeat as many times as you can.
- Bench press. Starting position: lying on a bench, the head, shoulders and pelvis are tightly pressed, the lower back slightly bends, the legs are wider than the shoulders. Take a barbell so that the arms at the elbows form a 90-degree angle, and the bar is at chest level. Lift the bar up without straightening your elbows all the way, and then return to the starting position.
In addition to these exercises, any exercises for the muscles of the back and chest are suitable – they can be included in the general training program, or they can be used separately.
Breast enlargement massage
Self-massage is a very effective thing. Just 10 minutes a day and you will notice the result after just a few sessions. And all because thanks to massage, blood microcirculation improves, the process of outflow and inflow of lymph is accelerated, and musculocutaneous tone is restored.
Do the exercises effortlessly: you should not be painful or uncomfortable. Do all exercises along the lymph flow (from the halo to the base of the chest). Do not linger on one area for more than 10 seconds, constantly change the position of your hands, try to capture the entire surface of the chest.
Exercises for breast augmentation
- Stroking – Place the fingers of both hands around the halo, and then using light pressure, move your fingers to the base of your chest. Move in a circle to capture the entire chest area.
- Circular motions – do circular rotations clockwise over the entire surface of the chest with the pads of your fingers.
- Vertical and horizontal rubbing – with the outer edge of the hand (where the little finger is), perform horizontal rubbing on top of the chest, and support the chest with the other hand from below. After that, change sides: hold your chest at the top, and rub at the bottom. After that, grab your chest with two palms so that they are located vertically – make pressing movements in opposite directions.
- Vibration – Place your fingertips on your chest and move them quickly up and down, producing vibrations. Move from the halo to the base of the chest, constantly changing the position of the fingers.
- Hydromassage – done with a light pressure of water, in a circular motion. You can do a contrast shower.
Breast Enlargement Products
Another important component of an integrated approach is nutrition. Namely, eating fats, and not only vegetable fats. Include healthy fats in your diet – they are the foundation of women’s health.
Foods containing vegetable and animal fats:
- Nuts (cashews, almonds, walnuts, Brazilian, etc.)
- Seeds (flax, chia, pumpkin seeds)
- Fatty fish (mackerel, salmon)
- Oil (coconut, linseed, sunflower, olive, butter)
- Dairy products (sour cream, cottage cheese, cheese)
- Fatty meat and poultry (beef, lamb, chicken, duck)
Breast skin care
In order for the skin in the breast area to be elastic and not aging, it is necessary to take care of it – just like we take care of the skin of the face.
For breast skin care, products with moisturizing, toning and firming ingredients are suitable:
- hyaluronic acid
- aloe juice
- algae extract
You can use full body creams and lotions, or purchase special creams for the bust and décolleté. Look for fast-absorbing, lightweight and well-formulated products.
Don’t forget about an integrated approach! To achieve results, be patient and follow all the points: a little, but regularly. And in order not to forget, print out the habit tracker, hang it in a prominent place and do not forget to mark the exercises and massages done.