Six of the coolest fall recipes to boost immunity and mood
Baked eggplant with herbs and chickpeas
Eggplants are just a godsend for weakened immunity. They make up for the lack of vitamins C and B.
- We heat the oven to 200 degrees . Mix garlic, parsley, cilantro and lemon juice in a blender until smooth.
- Cut two or three eggplants into small pieces and mix with olive oil, salt and spices.
- Put eggplant on a sheet covered with foil, top with chickpeas.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until cooked, add cherry tomatoes and continue to bake for another 5 minutes .
- Decorate the finished dish with lemon slices.
Salad of carrots and greens
To boost immunity, cook this salad more often. After all, carrots are a real storehouse of beta-carotene (provitamin A) , and greens surpass many fruits and vegetables in the content of healthy trace elements and vitamins.
Pumpkin and sunflower seeds will cheer you up, as they not only strengthen the immune system, but are also excellent antidepressants.
- Let’s start by making the sauce. We mix two tablespoons of olive oil with orange juice from 2-3 slices, salt and pepper (without fanaticism).
- Let’s move on to the main course. We rub carrots on a Korean grater. We take one bunch of spinach, parsley, onion and lettuce. Greens cut or tear by hand.
- Add roasted sunflower and pumpkin seeds. We combine everything, put it on a plate and pour over the sauce. Eat, enjoy and support your body’s defenses.
- Eat, enjoy and support your body’s defenses!.
Healthy pumpkin porridge for the whole family
The vitamin-mineral composition of pumpkin is amazing, it is not without reason that it is called a pantry of multivitamins. It is also a valuable source of fiber, which cleanses the body of toxins and maintains a feeling of satiety for a long time. To boost immunity, experts advise including pumpkin in the autumn diet for both adults and children. But only if there are no contraindications .
- We clean from the peel and seeds of 1 kg of pumpkin. Cut into cubes 1.5-2 cm and put in a saucepan with a thick bottom.
- There we also send previously soaked raisins and dried apricots.
- We fall asleep washed rice or millet (about 400-500 g), pour one liter of boiling water and simmer over low heat for at least 30-40 minutes.
- Add honey and 200 ml of cream. Keep the pot on fire for a couple more minutes.
- Vitamin dish to strengthen the immune system is ready!
Salmon with orange and spinach
Omega-3 fatty acids , which salmon is rich in, help to increase the protective properties of the body, protect against heart disease and cheer up. Oranges are a well-known source of ascorbic acid. Spinach not only increases hemoglobin and immunity, but also cleanses the body of toxins and toxins.
- We turn on the oven at 180 degrees.
- Pour a little olive oil into a heated frying pan with a thick bottom, and put pre-salted and peppered pieces of salmon fillet.
- Fry them over a fire on both sides until golden brown (2-3 minutes).
- While the salmon is baking, prepare the salad.
- We mix the onion cut into thin rings, spinach leaves, the pulp of one orange and orange juice obtained from several orange slices.
- Drizzle the salad with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. Serve the finished fish with salad.
Tea is a bomb for immunity
To increase immunity, the body must receive a lot of antioxidants and vitamins. This is the main secret of vitamin drinks.
Receiving powerful support, the body’s immune system successfully resists viruses and bacteria.
- We take 2 bags of any tea, add lemon, orange, ginger and rosehip.
- Sweeten with 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Delicious tonic tea with an incredibly pleasant aroma will boost immunity in both adults and children.
In autumn, in cloudy and rainy weather, you especially want something sweet to cheer you up. Ideally – such as not to get better. For you in our selection of recipes for the easiest desserts. They definitely won’t add extra centimeters at the waist, and cooking them is simple and fast.
We also advise you to prepare and stock up for the fall with a vitamin mixture, the recipe of which is given below. It is not only useful, but also very tasty.
The vitamin blend is yummy!
A simple but very effective recipe for boosting immunity in the fall:
- One lemon, 100 g of dried apricots, cashews, prunes, walnuts, pass through a meat grinder or grind with a blender.
- Add 3-4 tablespoons of honey and mix well.
- A natural biostimulant for raising immunity is ready. We put the mixture in the refrigerator and take 1-2 tablespoons on an empty stomach every day.
Autumn without beriberi – bring immunity to combat readiness
Dishes to strengthen the immune system, the recipes of which we have collected in this article, are united by a high content of Vitamin C. This powerful antioxidant stimulates the body to produce more white blood cells – the main protective factor in the body’s fight against various diseases.